Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Book Review: The Dragon Of The Dolomites

It must be Tuesday. Panzer and I are doing our weekly book review.

This week we read The Dragon of the Dolomites by Scott William Carter. This ebook includes one short story and a chapter from the author's novel Drawing a Dark Way. I'm sorry to say, there are no cats included in this ebook.

This is the story of Fanzini an aspiring portrait painter. Looking for work, Fanzini goes to the king's castle. The king sends Fanzini to paint the portrait of the local dragon. Fanzini does more than paint his portrait though. A lot more.

Poor dragon. You know how much I love dragons. And Fanzini is not very nice to him.  In fact he's really mean to him! That's all I'm going to say about it. You'll have to read the ebook to find out more.

I'd rate this a YA novel. Panzer gives it four paws up, but then he doesn't love firebreathing dragons like I do.

This ebook is available from Amazon for Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis