Sunday, January 29, 2012

Book Review: The Cat Manual

Panzer and I are taking a break from editing our Cats and Crime short story collection. I picked out today's ebook. Believe me Panzer and his friends are not happy about it!

Today's ebook is called The Cat Manual: Guidance for the Adult Feline Consigned to Live with Humans. The ebook is edited by Cleo, Simba and Toni (all cats, wouldn't you know?) and translated by Michael Ray Taylor. This is a manual written to be given to kittens who are just entering adult cathood and explains all of the ins and outs of teaching their pet humans how to respond in the proper manner.

If you've read any of Panzer's stories in the print magazines or ezines they've appeared in, you know cats rule the world and we just rent it from them for a daily can of cat food. The Cat Manual explains how this came to be. I can't go into too much detail about this manual. Panzer keeps hiding my Kindle so I won't learn all the secrets of the Cat Empire.

Panzer gives The Cat Manual four paws up, but he's not real happy that the cat secrets are out now.

The ebook is available for the Kindle at the Amazon store.

It get's a G rating and I recommend it  for all who are owned by a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis