Thursday, October 18, 2012

Faeries, Dragons, and Spaceships: Serious about series- how to keep things real

I admit it. I love writer Marie Andreas' blog. Who wouldn't with a name like Faeries, DRAGONS, and Spaceships? So, I convinced my bad boy to stop the Panzermobile there.

And ... I found an informative post about why readers love series.

Panzer and I love series, too!

You know, we've got Panzer's series and he loves telling all of you about his adventures with Lori.

And we've got the Detective Matt Stockley series. Just try to keep Matt quiet when he solves a murder.

So ... how could we not love series?

Tootle over to 
Faeries, Dragons, and Spaceships: Serious about series- how to keep things real: and see if you like reading series for the same reasons we like writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis