Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Kobo Self-Publishing In France, Germany and Italy

Europe, here I come.
Panzer was out in the Catosphere today and he found a site called Publishing Perspectives.

My big bad kitty adventurer found a post by Olivia Snaije about Kobo in Europe. Ms. Snaije addresses Kobo's efforts to help self-publishing authors in France, Germany and Italy achieve success. According to the post, Kobo helps authors understand the importance of marketing and advertising. They also work with authors who have their work translated with marketing using their Kobo Next page.

Panzer says, "Makes me wish I was a European kitty so I could get all that extra help."

To read the post, tootle over to Kobo publishing (Be advised this page can be slow loading. So just try again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis