Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Author discontent grows as Kindle Unlimited enters its fifth month ⋆ The Digital Reader

So sad. I thought you loved me.
Panzer headed over to The Digital Reader site today.

My big bad (Christmas is over, he doesn't have to be good anymore) kitty reporter found a post there by Nate Hoffelder about Kindle Unlimited. According to Mr. Hoffelder, some authors are unhappy with the amount of their payments from Amazon Kindle Unlimited. Turns out authors are finding their sales are not what they expected. After paying a monthly fee, there are 750,000 ebooks in KU that readers can choose from and those readers aren't displaying author loyalty anymore.

Panzer says, "You mean my readers don't love my catness enough to read all my books one right after another?"

To read the post, tootle over to Author discontent grows as Kindle Unlimited enters its fifth month ⋆ The Digital Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis