Thursday, February 6, 2020

Publishing Scotland's New Author International Travel Fund Hits the Road - Publishing Perspectives

Today, Panzer made a stop at the Publishing Perspectives site. With no digging at all our speedy little kitty boy found a post about Scottish Books International's new Author International Travel Fund.

According to Porter Anderson's post at Publishing Perspectives, one year old Scottish Books International has begun dispensing grants from the Author International Travel Fund. The fund gives Scottish authors grants to travel  internationally to festivals and events. This year 18 authors received grants to travel and promote their work. All the grant recipients, the amounts of the grants, and the festivals/events they attended are included in the post.

I guess I could just walk across a border.
Panzer says, "This little kitty wishes he could get a grant to travel internationally to promote his work. ... Oh. Wait. ... I hate flying. So no travel by airplane. ... I hate water. So no travel by ship. ... And ... I'm a cat. So I can't get a passport. ... So ... No international traveling for me."

Note: This is a long post. Bring a thermos of cocoa and two muffins for today's reading selection.

To read the post tootle over to Author International Travel Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis