Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Smashwords Sale

Smashwords Authors Give Back program which began in March is continuing through May 31. We've had two of our books enrolled in the program since the beginning, but there's only a little over two weeks left before they return to their regular prices. Also, The Cat and the New P.I. is always free.

+++++

Laugh Don't Cry, Life Is A Joke is free through the program. This is a short read with flash stories about different aspects of my writing life, including how Panzer came into my life, how What's His Name joined us, and how other happenings influenced my writing.

Be sure to read the instructions on the right side of the page at Smashwords and make sure the ebook is free before you click the Buy button.



To get Laugh Don't Cry, Life Is A Joke free go to Smashwords

+++++

Cat Wisdom for humans is on sale for 60 percent of its regular price, which makes the price  $1.39. I wanted to make it 50 percent off, but Smashwords didn't have that as an option. If I changed the price manually, the ebook wouldn't be in the program, so we're stuck with this price.

Be sure to read the instructions on the right side of the page at Smashwords and make sure the price is correct before you click the Buy button.


To get Cat Wisdom for humans for 60 percent go to Smashwords

+++++

The Cat and the New P.I. is always free, so you can get it at Smashwords too. The Cat and the New P.I. is the first story in Cats and Crime. There are no special instructions because The Cat and the New P.I. is always free.


To get The Cat and the New P.I. free go to Smashwords

+++++

To check out all the books in the promotion go to Authors Give Back


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis