Friday, April 29, 2011

Buy my Ebook

How many of us are tired of listening to all the talk around the blogosphere about "How can I sell my ebooks?" Or, how about "Why won't you/they please, please, please buy my book?" 

Everybody hold up your hands so I can see how many of us there are who are so tired of those refrains every day. Okay, that's good. I knew I wasn't the only one. There is actually a beacon out there for those poor souls looking for help with their sales.

100,000 ebooks. Yup, that's right. That's what Vincent Zandri has sold in two months. And exactly how did he achieve this monumental fete? Magic? Blackmail? Bribery?


Well, he's going to confess his marketing strategy at his blog today. All the steps he goes thru, and how and what he does at each step. So click the link below for the secrets to his marketing success: 

How I Sold 100,000 EBooks in 60 Days: A Letter to my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis