Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lawrence Block Reads John Locke

Lawrence Block is one of my favorite mystery authors of all time. I've read every Matthew Scudder novel and Barney is my favorite burglar. Telling Lies ... should be required reading for every mystery writer.

I'm in awe of John Locke and his entry into the Kindle Million Club.

So ... when I heard Lawrence Block posted to his blog about reading John Locke's How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months, I had to go read it.

Turns out Block has used parts of the book as a road map for getting into blogging and twitter. He's got some interesting things to say about Locke and his book and marketing techniques.

If you're a fan of either (or both) of these writers, you'll want to read Lawrence Block's blog.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis