Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Book Review: Where Sheep May Safely Graze

Okay, Panzer picked out this week's ebook, so of course we have cats!

Where Sheep May Safely Graze by Roger Parkinson is a collection of fourteen short stories and poems.

The short story Cat Flap had Panzer going, "I told you so!"

Admission had him giggling, "All CATS do go to heaven!"

And, finally, Missing Sura had him sniffling, "That is so sad!"

There are plenty more stories in here for all tastes: slice of life, mystery, or love.

Truthfully, the ebook (Kindle version) could have used one more edit. But ... we enjoyed the stories and poems enough that, while the typos and font changes were a little annoying, they weren't bad enough to make us stop reading.

Panzer gives the ebook four paws up (with one tissue).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind review. I still sniff when I read those cat ones. Both of the cats are long gone, although we (my wife and I) still almost see them sometimes.

    This one has languished a bit when it came to editing (my others got more attention). But thanks for pointing out it needs some work. I'll get on to it.

    I'm so glad Panzer enjoyed them :-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis