Saturday, August 20, 2011

Why I Do Book Reviews

After reading an article about people being paid for doing online five-star ebook reviews, one of my e-friends asked me if I get paid for the book reviews I do here.

The answer is a big NO.

I do not get paid for the book reviews. Nor do I get free copies from the authors or publishers to do the reviews here.

The reviews here are strictly for ebooks I have read for my own personal enjoyment. If I start an ebook and realize I'm not going to enjoy it, I don't finish it. Reading it would be a waste of my time. And that's why you don't see any bad reviews here. If I don't like it, I don't read it. So, I can't write a bad review if I didn't finish reading it! It's as simple as that.

Now ... back to brushing Panzer. This weather has him shedding all over the furniture. There's nothing worse than a fur ball in your shoe. (Well, except maybe a rat in your shoe ... but that's another story for My Life Is A Joke.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis