Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bella Andre Guest Post at A Newbie's Guide to Publishing

Ebook author Bella Andre (aka Lucy Kevin)(aka Bella Riley) is guest posting at Joe Konrath's blog.

Bella Andre is posting about her success writing in two sub-genres of the romance genre. As Bella Andre she writes sexy, contemporary romances. And as Lucy Kevin she writes sweet romances. She has had 12 ebooks published in the past 18 months. This diversification has helped her be in the top ten sales rankings at Barnes & Noble. (Yes, you read that right. Barnes & Noble not Amazon.)

I found Bella's post to be interesting. Those of you who have read my scribblings in both paper form (magazines) and e-form (online) know I write in two sub-genres of the mystery genre.

Hmmm ... I didn't think about picking another name to use when writing for one of the sub-genres. Any suggestions?

If you're interested in reading about Bella's writing success, visit A Newbie's Guide to Publishing.

Panzer and I are going to see if we can make up another name. He's pretty adamant about not wanting to change his name, so that just leaves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis