Sunday, September 4, 2011

Using Multiple Ebooks To Sell More

On Friday I pointed you to Kristen Lamb's answer to the Secret to Selling More Ebooks  that involved being sticky and having sticky ebooks.  Panzer is still cleaning his fur and not talking to me. (I swear, I did not leave that bottle of honey on the counter on purpose!)

Since having sticky paws doesn't seem to be acceptable in this house, I went looking for another SECRET to selling more ebooks.

How about writing multiple ebooks to increase ebook sales? And writing ebooks in a series?

Fantasy steampunk author Lindsay Buroker makes a good argument  for the Benefits of Publishing Multiple Ebooks.

I agree with her SECRET completely. Her argument makes sense: the more different products you have to sell the more sales you'll make.

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis