Thursday, April 5, 2012

Book Review: Philosophy for Cats

Panzer picked Philosophy for Cats by Stuart and Linda Macfarlane for this week's ebook review.

This ebook was so much fun for Panzer. We've been reading the ebook for three days now and finally finished it. He's been having me read it to him in individual sections. And believe me, there are hundreds of sections in this ebook!

He had me read a section quoting from Catsop's Fables and he said, "That is so true!" And, he had me read a section quoting from Catfuscious and he said, "You didn't believe me when I told you that!" And, he had me read a section quoting from the Gospel of Catthew and he said, "All humans are created equal. They were created to be Catkind's servants." And on and on and on for three full days.

Panzer gives Philosophy for Cats four paws up. (No surprise there, right?)

He gives it a G rating and recommends it for cats all over the world.

The ebook is available in the Amazon store for the Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis