Monday, May 7, 2012

Karen Woodward: Self Publishing on Amazon: Kindle Direct Publishin...

Panzer and I took three of his friends for a ride around the Catosphere today. The big boy wanted his friends to see how much fun the Catosphere is.

Guess what Panzer and his friends found? A great post at Karen Woodward's blog about publishing using Kindle Direct Publishing.

This is a complete plan of how to publish at KDP. And I mean COMPLETE. Everything is here: from opening your account at KDP to uploading your cover.

Let's be truthful. KDP is not the easiest place to publish. Karen gives you a helping hand up the ladder.

So, if you need a course on how to upload you file, tootle on over to  Karen Woodward: Self Publishing on Amazon: Kindle Direct Publishin...:

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm thrilled that you found my article helpful. By the way, your black kitty looks almost exactly like mine! His eyes are just that shade of copper.

    I'm looking forward to reading your book, Cats and Crime, sounds like my kind of book.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panzer and his friends loved your blog post. Like I said KDP is not the easiest to use.

    Ooooh! Don't let my bad boy know he's got competition in the black cat world!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis