Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Karen Woodward: How To Write A Murder Mystery

Catch me if you can!
Panzer and I stopped in at Karen Woodward's blog today. We heard there was a fantastic post from back on October 18 for mystery writers.

You'll definitely be glad we did!

Have you ever wondered how to write a mystery? Well Karen Woodward did, so she did some reading and studying. Here's your chance to benefit from her studying and learn the ins and outs of clues, the sleuth, motivation, the crime, how to solve it and more.

If you want help with your mystery writing, tootle over to Karen Woodward: How To Write A Murder Mystery: I've never written a murder mystery, but I've always wanted to. I fell in love with detection and murder in grade nine when my...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis