Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Water, Water Everywhere Plus A Freeware Program

Help! Water is everywhere.
Panzer here. I'm posting for Mom today. I'm very slow at keying because, as you know, cats don't have thumbs.

We have a little house problem today. A hose broke on the washing machine. A river runs from the laundry room across the kitchen and into Mom's office. It's not a pretty site for a cat whose paws are wet up to his belly. Unfortunately, I was napping on Mom's lap when she jumped up to see where the water was coming from. Nuff said about that!

I did make a short trip into the Catosphere this morning. I took a trip over to author Lynn Viehl's Paperback Writer site.

Lynn's post is about the Hott Notes freeware program. She says the program has a notebook feature that a writer can use to organize your manuscript.

I say, "You should bookmark Lynn's site. She's the author of 54 books in genres including steampunk, fantasy, science fiction, romance, young adult, christian adult, and nonfiction. Whew! I have a hard time just keying the genres; I don't know how she can write all those books!"

To read the post, tootle over to Freely Sticky

(I'm not sure if there will be a post tomorrow. Depends on the water level!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis