Monday, February 6, 2012

Book Review: An Apple A Day Keeps The Dragon Away

Okay, I admit it. I picked this week's ebook.

It's been quite a while since I've found a good dragon ebook so, when Panzer and I were over at the Amazon store and I saw Amber D. Sistla's An Apple A Day Keeps The Dragon Away, I grabbed it.

Yuri is at a dinner party with his friends, when he does a little bragging about being able to take on a dragon. Once he's started his story, he can't back down. This means a trip up the mountain to the dragon's cave; not an easy climb. When he finally makes it to the dragon's lair, things get very interesting. This is because Yuri and the dragon make an interesting bargain.

I found this to be a cute story. But you know how picky Panzer can be. He was a little let down by the last couple of paragraphs of the story. So ... it gets three paws up from him.

This is G rated and for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis