Friday, March 23, 2012

Amazon Dead Tree Cat Books

Panzer and I were over at the Amazon store looking for a cat book for our next book review.

Were we ever surprised at what came up in our search.

I know. I know. I never talk about Dead Tree Books here; but, these two I can't resist. And ... I swear ... I am not making this up! These are real.

We found Knit Your Own Cat by Sally Muir and Joanna Osborne and Crafting with Cat Hair by Kaori Tsutaya.

You read that right.

If you aren't brave enough to be owned by a cat, Knit Your Own Cat has 16 knitting patterns for different breeds of cats.  

If you are already owned by one of our furry masters, Crafting with Cat Hair has instructions for making handicrafts like finger puppets, cat toys, picture frames, and more from cat hair.

Both books are available from the Amazon store, but not for the Kindle. Neither Panzer nor I have read either, so we're not making any recommendations. Just the observation that it's one strange world we live in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis