Thursday, September 15, 2016

Are You an Amazon Hypocrite?

A hypo what?
Panzer made a quick trip to The Digital Reader site today. With a little digging around he found an interesting post about Amazon shoppers.

In his post Nate Hoffelder quotes from a piece by Mary Schmich that appeared in the Chicago (Illinois) Tribune newspaper which describes some Amazon shoppers as hypocrites. In the piece Ms. Schmich likens shoppers who profess their love for their local independent bookstore/pet store/mom and pop store but shop at Amazon as hypocrites.

Panzer says, "I'm not a hypo-whatever she said. I shop at both. If I need it right now, I can go straight to the pet store. If I want it and the pet store doesn't have it, I order it online from Amazon."

Note: This is a short post. A cup of tea is all you need for today's reading selection.

To read the post, tootle over to Amazon hypocrite

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis