Friday, December 13, 2013

Best Practices for Book Trailers

It's a Book Trailer. Not a truck.
I've been thinking about doing a book trailer for a long time. Now that I'm taking a break after writing my NaNoWriMo novel, I put my best CAT private detective on the hunt for information for me.

My bad boy found a post by Lisa Hazen at Book Promotion.com with all the answers to my book trailer questions. Lisa's post breaks book trailers into six different types. There's Teasing Fiction, Creating A Viral Sensation, Capturing The Author's Voice and three more. Each of the types has an example to demonstrate Lisa's description.

If you need inspiration for your book trailer, tootle over and watch the different examples of book trailers at Best Practices for Book Trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis