Thursday, November 8, 2012

InkSpot: Murder, Mayhem, and... Romance???

Panzer parked the Panzermobile at the Inkspot blog today. Who could resist a post title like Murder, Mayhem, and...Romance???? Not us. Remember our friend Fiona L. Webber? (Hint, hint.)

Turns out poster Liz Lipperman started out as a romance author until one day her agent told her she was a mystery author. Liz took a look at her books and decided a little romance never hurt a good mystery. From then on her career as a mystery author took off. 

Read about cozy mystery author Liz Lipperman's story here InkSpot: Murder, Mayhem, and... Romance???: Romance in Mysteries By Liz Lipperman Since this is my first post, I'll introduce myself to those who don't yet know me. I am a retired ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis