Friday, August 19, 2016

HarperCollins Unveils Website Redesign - PW (Publishers' Weekly)

Today's trip into the Catosphere took Panzer to the PW (Publishers' Weekly) site. There our kitty pilot discovered some interesting news about publisher HarperCollins.

In a short post by Rachel Deahl, Panzer learned HarperCollins has now opened their redesigned HarperCollins.com website. The redesign makes the site more mobile devise friendly. It also has several new features including the "Book Finder" which helps visitors find gift books. The site is for direct book sales to visitors.
Maybe I need glasses.

Panzer says, "I have a hard enough time reading my text messages on Mom's smartphone. I don't know if I can find a new book using those little, teeny, tiny thumbnail book covers."

Note: This is a very short post. Bring a cup of tea for today's reading selection.

To read the post, tootle over to HarperCollins

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis