Friday, June 21, 2013

CrimeFictionWriter: Show your work

Show your work!sho
Panzer stopped in at writer Michael Bracken's Crime Fiction Writer blog.

Michael is blogging about the importance of transferring the information that's in your head to your story so the reader knows why something happens. This is something Panzer and I ran into yesterday. We were describing a scene outside the window of the building where the heroine was and realized the window had just materialized in the room. We should have described the existence and location of the window earlier when she walked into the room.

If you want to learn about the importance of showing your work, tootle over to CrimeFictionWriter: Show your work: One of the things I disliked most about learning math was the constant requirement that I show my work. If I knew the answer to the math pro...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis