Thursday, March 14, 2019

Seven Places to Listen to Free Audiobooks - The Digital Reader

Panzer has a cold and isn't feeling well so today's trip into the Catosphere was a quick one. Our sniffling kitty boy's trip took him to The Digital Reader site. With a little digging in the posts he found one about seven sites that have free audio books.

Don't look at me. I've got a stuffy nose.
Site owner Nate Hoffelder offers a selection of seven sites to visit for audio books. The sites range from the Project Gutenberg site to the Lit2Go site. Included is a description of each site. Listed is The Internet Archive which Panzer has posted about before because of the piracy allegations leveled against the site by national and international writers organizations and publishers organizations.

Panzer says, "Since I don't feel very good, I'm going to lay in my kitty bed and listen to an audio book until I fall asleep."

Note: This is a medium length post. Bring a bowl of chicken soup and a box of tissues for today's reading selection.

To read the post tootle over to free audiobooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis