Thursday, October 6, 2022

A New Cat Jigsaw Puzzle for You

 Panzer here. Mom is still sick.

Today I found a jigsaw puzzle Mom did for you. She said it's a "little" harder than the last one she did for you. (There's another puzzle she already made that's got 60 pieces.)

(It's a good thing Mom has some extra posts saved for here.)

I need a nap after that.
This one is called Cat Against the Sky.and I bet you can't guess which cat that is.

Instructions:
When you click below here and get to the site, to see the puzzle put together click the left square on the bottom bar and to make the full puzzle go away click it again. If you have the sound on, you'll hear a little click when the pieces fit together and a little music when you finish the puzzle.

I left my score (playing under Mom's name 'cause cats can't have accounts there) for putting the puzzle together. Everybody will beat me, because it's not easy using a computer mouse with no thumbs.

To do the puzzle tootle over to Cat Against the Sky puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis