Thursday, June 15, 2023

Gratitude for Gumshoes - The Rap Sheet

Panzer says, I really don't care.
I really don't care.
Panzer was tootling around in the Catosphere, when suddenly the Panzermobile was shaken by clapping and cheering outside. Following all the jocularity, took our adventuresome kitty boy to The Rap Sheet site. There he discovered the Shamus Awards nominees.
 
J. Kingston Pierce lists all the nominees for the Private Eye Writers of America (PWA) Shamus Awards. There are four awards available. The winners will be announced in September.

Panzer says, "I don't see my name on there. So, once again, they skipped my cute catness."

Note: This is a short-medium length post. Bring a cup of tea for your reading.

To read the nominees list tootle over to Shamus nominees

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis