Friday, April 1, 2016

The Short Mystery Fiction Society Blog: 2016 Derringer Award Results

Sleep is calling my name now.
Panzer here. All of you who've read Mom's author bio. know today is her and What's His Name's wedding anniversary. So I only made a very short trip into the Catosphere to go to the Short Mystery Fiction Society's site. Mom and I are members and we try to keep up on all the information at the blog and on the email list. When I checked in today, I found the list of the 2016 Derringer Award winners. The Derringers are given every year for outstanding short mystery fiction.

That's it for today. Mom and What's His Name are going out to celebrate and I'm going to take a nap. More publishing news tomorrow.

Note: The blog list is short. You'll only need a cup of tea for your reading today.

To read the winners, tootle over to The Short Mystery Fiction Society Blog: 2016 Derringer Award Results:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis