Monday, March 20, 2023

A Monday Panzerism

 Panzer on Spring Love:

It's Spring time. When a boy kitty's thoughts turn to girl kitties.

There I was last night, sitting on the back fence ...

Singing that I was looking for love.

Then I saw her ...

an answer to my kitty serenade.

The most beautiful girl kitty ...

Long shiny gorgeous calico fur ...

unbelievably cute ears.

I asked her for a date.

She looked at me with those golden eyes ...

then shook her head.

I asked for her phone number so I could call her.

Panzer says, She'll me back. Girls can't resist me.
She'll be back. Girls can't resist me.
She gave it to me with no hesitation.

But ...

when I called it today, some guy answered and said, "Animal Control Service, Cat Neutering Division."

Darn claws. I must have dialed wrong.



*From Cat Wisdom for humans

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis